Thanuversha of Coimbatore draws pictures with both hands


Chennai: Thanuversha S of Pollachi, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu has made a record of making Maximum Ambidextrous Drawings in 30 Minutes by an Individual. She drew 32 images of birds, butterflies, swans and designs simultaneously with both hands in 30 minutes, as confirmed by the India Book of Records (IBR).

Thanuvarsha (21), a student of MSc - Applied Microbiology, said, "By birth I am a Left hander. Till school days I didn't even realize that I could write with both hands. But my school tutor found out that I was capable of writing with my right hand too. He motivated me to practice and there is a chance that I could achieve something in future. At that time I didn't think that one day I would be holding this RECORD. So my starting point of this Record journey was set by my teacher in 7th grade."


In her college days, when she was surfing the internet for a project work, she saw a news that someone achieved a record for writing with  both hands simultaneously. In 2018, she started drawing pictures simultaneously. Next year, this skill made a news in the media. Her father (Mr Senthilvel.N) felt very proud of her. 

 

With the encouragement from her mother (Mrs Selvi.S.) she applied for the India Book of Records during the pandemic. "My parents felt very happy and proud on this achievement. My friends wished me more success," said Thanuversha, adding that youths should not wait for a chance, rather create the opportunities to achieve their goals. One should always be kind, honest, punctual and patient." 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Top 10 Shining Stars of 'India Book of Records'

Court orders attachment of PSPCL XEN’s salary for denial of connection to MM Builders

IBR record holders display courage, creativity, talent